I'll see you here in April 2005!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Our campground in Jasper. When I pulled into this place the first time, there was a large cow Elk standing the the community kitchen that's just behind where I was standing to take this picture. I tried to get to my camera, but she wandered out and into the brush. I did get a picture of her rear end, but it not worth posting. This was a real nice camp. We were a little concerned when we were planning the trip about finding campgrounds. We never had a problem, and most of them were very nice. Some a little short on facillities, but satisfactory. The couple private campgrounds we stayed in were VERY expensive, and not as nice as the Provincial ones. There are lots of Canadians, Asians, and Eurepeans in these camps. Very few Americans, and we saw no Latins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home